Ozark Great Escape – Update!

Hey everyone – we are 25 days out from our event and as you know, the day to day standing of COVID-19 is ever changing. I have cancelled the dinner on Saturday evening, however we would still have options with take out and delivery. Might have to do pizza at the hotel.

I am holding off as late as possible, however I am not very confident that this event will happen this year. I am hoping we see a change for the good in the next 7-10 days. 

So hang in there. We have a generous cancellation policy at the hotel, so we will have plenty of time to cancel rooms if that is the course that we decide on. 

Thank you all for hanging in there. We are in uncharted waters so we are all learning. Talk with you all soon. 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.